Each year blogger, author, gardener, and missional proponent Christine Sine does an Advent series at her blog in which she invites guest bloggers to write from their perspective on Advent for her blog, Godspace. Every year these posts are some of the best the internet has to offer on the season and our shared faith.
This year Christine has kindly offered to team with Synchroblog and will be using some of our posts as her guest series. To that end, we thought it would be a good idea to have a quick event at the beginning of November (Calling Us Out of Numbness), so that we can have an Advent event in late November and then a post Christmas event in late December.
Here are the first of those links … please add them to your posts.
- ron cole at the weary pilgrim – advent: reimagining everything
- liz dyer at grace rules – expect the unexpected
- sarah styles bessey at emerging mummy – in which i’m expecting something from advent
- miz melly at perchance to dream – parousia
- kathy escobar at the carnival in my head – present, humble, vulnerable
- David Perry at Visual Theology – Advent As A Mirror of Possibility
- Christine Sine at Godspace – Jesus Is Coming What Do We Expect?
- Liz VerHage at Living Theology
- Sally Coleman at Sally’s Journey – Come Spirit of Advent
- Jeremy Myers at Till He Comes – Jesus Is Returning Today
- Glenn Hager – Antithetical Advent