the basic idea for this monthly synchroblog is “revolutionaries”. some thoughts & perspectives for those who:
- have been wounded through serving & separating from ‘church as they have known it”
- are feeling alone
- are former church leaders/staff members trying to find a new direction.
- may have left community but want to return but not get mired down in the system they left behind.
- long for a faith community that is vibrant, accepting, and real, that joins in God’s kingdom in practical ways.
what does this growing population of the “restless, “wandering”, “transforming” christians need for their journey and how do we, as part of the body of Christ, understand these needs and come alongside?
Bloggers who participated:
- erin word – are we there yet papa smurf?
- jeff greathouse – so you want change?
- alan knox – revolutionary, who me?
- jane – onward christian soldier
- a former leaders journey – revolutionaries synchroblog
- jonathan brink – re-emerging church
- nate peres – it’s not up yet but will post the link when it is.
- aaron monts – why i stayed
- glenn hager – harvey
- jeff mcquilken – the great shift and my unwitting part in it