Each year blogger, author, gardener, and missional proponent Christine Sine does an Advent series at her blog in which she invites guest bloggers to write from their perspective on Advent for her blog, Godspace. Every year these posts are some of the best the internet has to offer on the season and our shared faith.
This year Christine has kindly offered to team with Synchroblog and will be using some of our posts as her guest series. To that end, we thought it would be a good idea to have a quick event at the beginning of November (Calling Us Out of Numbness), so that we can have an Advent event in late November and then a post Christmas event in late December.
Here is the second list of those links … please add them to your posts.
- Tammy Carter at Blessing The Beloved – His Gift … the way of escape!
- Ellen Haroutunian – Remember Our Story
- Carol Kuniholm at Words Half Heard – What I’m Waiting For
- Mihee Kim-Kort – Advent Expectations: Keep Awake
- Wendy McCaig – We’re Expecting A Baby
- John Reid at Blog One Another – Undiscovered Advent: The Second Coming of Christ
- Dave Wainscott – For Advent I’m Expecting What I Desire and What I Deserve
- David Henson – Reflections on the Second Sunday of Advent