Below is the link list for the February 2014 Sychroblog on “Loving Our Enemies.”
If you wrote a post for this Synchroblog, please include the following link list on the bottom of your post, and then go read and interact with the other Synchroblog contributors. Thanks for participating and see you in March!
- Todi Adu – Love is War, War in Love
- Carol Kuniholm – Circles of Love
- Loveday Anyim Snr – What does it mean to love our enemies?
- K. W. Leslie – Love Your Enemies
- Doreen A Mannion – Easy to Love
- Liz Dyer – Uncomfortable Love
- Mike Donahoe – Love Your Enemies Really
- EmKay Anderson – On Loving While Angry
- Glenn Hager – The Opposite of Love is Not Hate
- Josie Anna – On Love Because I am Loved
- Edwin Aldrich – Loving All of Our Neighbors
- Margaret Boelman – Repentance
- Caedmon Michael – A Veteran and a Pacifist
- Kirra Antrobus – Love Your Enemies
- Jeremy Myers – How do you heap burning coals on the heads of your enemies?