Here is the list of links for those who contributed to the March 2015 Synchroblog: What I Appreciate about [Other Religions].
Please add the link list to the bottom of your post. Thanks!
- Mark Votava – How Christianity Can Learn from Buddhism
- Justine Steckbauer – Christianity and Other Religions: Many roads or exclusive path?
- Glenn Hager – The Thing About Labels
- Clara Ogwuazor-Mbamalu – What I Appreciate about Islam
- Stuart Delony – I Love Atheists
- Bram Bonius – What can Christians learn from neo-pagans and ‘magickal’ traditions?
- Mictori – Buddhism Reshaped my Easter
- Loveday – What I Don’t Appreciate About Your Religion
- Pastor FedEx – 3 Things Christians Learn from Other Religions
- Leah Sophia – Land, Sun, Community, Crops
- Kathy Escobar – Why I Love Interfaith Conversations
- Dr. Samuel Mahaffy – My House Shall be a House of Prayer for All People
- J. D. Myers – What I Appreciate About Pagans