Fruit … glorious fruit. It’s mentioned several times and in various contexts in the New Testament. We’re told we’ll know people by their “fruit.” We’re told that we should tend the “fruits of the Spirit.” But that supposes we have some idea of what “fruit” is. What does it look like in the life of a Jesus follower? What would the term “bear fruit” look like? How do we, as followers of Jesus, “bear fruit” in our ordinary lives?
That’s the theme of this month … fruit or bearing fruit. In whatever ways those terms hit you, let us know.
Please add the link list to the bottom of your post. Thanks!
- Jeremy Myers – Good Fruits Are Not The Good Works We Perform
- Mark Votava – The Fruit of Non Violent Communication
- Carol Kuniholm – Fruit That Will Last
- Clara Ogwuazor Mbamalu – The Importance of Success By Bearing Fruit
- Glenn Hager – Juicy Fruit
- Done With Religion – Can We Produce The Fruit of the Spirit?
- Pastor FedEx – How Do We Bear Fruit?
- K.W. Leslie – New Fruit!
- Leah Sophia – Stewardship Trilogy
- Paul Metler – Bearing Fruit